The Visitation Annual Fund
The Visitation Annual Fund provides vital operational support across all areas of school life. As one of the many support tools that helps Georgetown Visitation provide its students with a top-notch education and experience, the Visitation Annual Fund is critical to our success. Without our community’s support of the annual fund, the school could not provide our students with the all educational and co-curricular opportunities that help them thrive.
Did you know?
- Students’ tuition does not fully cover the cost of their education.
- Your gifts help close this gap and help us continue shaping lives and building bright futures.
- All members of the community are urged to contribute annually.
- The monies raised directly impact every student’s education and form a vital part of the school’s operating budget.
Please join other parents, alumnae, past parents, faculty, friends, and grandparents who send the message that they are committed to Visitation! Your contribution to the Visitation Annual Fund ensures that our shared values and way of life endure.
Every Gift Helps the School in Many Ways
Generous donations help Visitation:
- offer a broad, innovative, and enriching education both in and outside the classroom,
- supplement salaries in order to attract and retain outstanding teachers,
- help provide over $2 million in financial aid to qualified, deserving applicants each year,
- minimize tuition increases,
- care for and sustain our beautiful, historic 23-acre campus,
- support the Sisters, so that they can continue to share in the spiritual gifts they provide.
All members of the community are urged to contribute to the Visitation Annual Fund annually. The monies raised directly impact every student's education and form a vital part of the school's operating budget.
For more information, please contact the Advancement Office at 202.787.5676.
|Cor Jesu Society||$1,000,000 and above|
|Founders Guild||$100,000 and above|
|Green Gate Patrons||$25,000 to $99,999|
|Jane de Chantal Associates||$10,000 to $24,999|
|St. Francis de Sales Benefactors||$5,000 to $9,999|
|Leonard Neale Society||$2,500 to $4,999|
|Teresa Lalor Society||$1,500 to $2,499|
|Maria Sharpe Society||$500 to $1,499|
|Friends of Visitation||$100 to $499|
|Gold-White Partners||Gifts to $99|
Generous donors who make a gift of $1,500 or more in a fiscal year (July 1 – June 30) automatically become members of the President's Council and will receive special recognition in the Annual Report and an invitation to the annual President's Council Events and Vespers with the Sisters.
- What is the Visitation Annual Fund?
- What does the Visitation Annual Fund support?
- Does the school really need my gift in addition to tuition?
- How much should I give?
- I am asked to support many charitable organizations; why is the Visitation Fund most important?
- How many alumnae give to the school?
- How is the Visitation Annual Fund different from the Capital Campaign, A Cherished Past, A Vibrant Future?
- Do you accept matching gifts? What is a matching gift?
- How can I make a gift?
- Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
We are grateful to all our current and past donors for their loyal support. We hope that you will continue to make the Visitation Fund your philanthropic priority each year!