Together, we empower women of faith, vision and purpose.
What sets a Visitation education apart is our Catholic faith, as lived in the Salesian tradition of the Visitation Sisters.
Pairing the life-giving Little Virtues of kindness, humility, patience, courage, and joyful optimism with an academically challenging education and a rich array of leadership opportunities, Visitation empowers our students to meet the demands and challenges of today’s rapidly changing and morally complex world.
The Visitation Annual Fund makes this Salesian education possible for more than 500 students every year.
Thanks to the unwavering support of our alumnae, parents, faculty & staff, and friends, Visitation can guide our students to become self-reliant, intellectually mature, and morally responsible women of faith, vision, and purpose.
The Visitation Annual Fund supports the people and programs that animate the Visitation experience for every girl, every day. Every dollar we raise directly impacts every student’s education.
The Visitation Annual Fund supports:
- Equipment and supplies for our academic, campus ministry, arts, and athletics programs,
- Financial assistance for more than one third of our student body,
- Compensation and benefits for our talented and dedicated teachers,
- Upgrades to instructional technology,
- Professional development for faculty and staff,
- Maintenance of our beautiful, historic 23-acre campus, and
- Care for the Sisters, so that they can continue to share their spiritual gifts.
Please join our dedicated donors who demonstrate their belief in the power of a Visitation education. Your gift to the Visitation Annual Fund ensure Visitation women will carry Salesian values into the world for generations to come.
For more information, please contact the Advancement Office at 202.787.5676.
- What is the Visitation Annual Fund?
- What does the Visitation Annual Fund support?
- Does the school really need my gift in addition to tuition?
- How much should I give?
- I am asked to support many charitable organizations; why is the Visitation Fund most important?
- How many alumnae give to the school?
- Do you accept matching gifts? What is a matching gift?
- How can I make a gift?
- Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
We are grateful to all our current and past donors for their loyal support. We hope that you will continue to make Visitation a philanthropic priority every year!