Save the date for the 2018 Reunion!
Fifteen classes return to campus to celebrate their Reunions each April. This special weekend is full of activities and chances to renew friendships and make new ones, to reminisce and to create new memories, and to spend time back in the place that helped them become women of faith, vision, and purpose.
We look forward to seeing the Classes ending in 3s and 8s back on campus April 27 - 29, 2018!
REUNION 2018 SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, APRIL 27
- 8-11 a.m. - Alumnae Career Day
- 1:30 - 3 p.m. - Explore Campus with our School Archivist or take a podcast campus tour
- 6-8 p.m. - Reunion Kick-off Happy Hour under the tent in the Quad with food, faculty, and DJ
- 8-10 p.m. - Individual Class Parties
SATURDAY, APRIL 28
- 10 a.m. - Sharing Our Salesian Spirituality: Inspired Common Sense with Sister Mary Berchmans '48 & '50 and Olivia Wills Kane ‘85, Director of the St. Jane de Chantal Salesian Center
- 11 a.m. - Archive Treasures and the Stories They Tell: presentation of select items from the archives by Sr. Mada-anne Gell, Monastery Archivist and Dr. Susan Nalezyty, School Archivist
- 12 p.m. - Alumnae Luncheon & Awards Ceremony honoring Sr. Mary Berchmans' 70th reunion
- 6 p.m. - Elegant Evening Cocktail Buffet including class pictures!
SUNDAY, APRIL 29
- 10 a.m. - Mass, Groundbreaking of Berchmans Hall, and Reception
highest reunion class
Class of 1957
Class of 2007
Class of 1972,
highest class giving