The Visitation alumnae community is just a few taps away on your smartphone or tablet with our alumnae networking app! The app—accessible by Visitation alumnae only—allows you to search for and connect with fellow graduates from anywhere. It has proven highly successful in other school communities, helping graduates reconnect with classmates, job search, network, and even ease the transition to a new city. The alumnae community app is powered by Graduway.
- Alumnae directory searchable by name, class year, location, college, industry, or company
- Integration with LinkedIn
Supported Operating Systems/Devices:
Logging Into the App:
Visitation alumnae can either log into the app using email addresses or their LinkedIn credentials. The latter option allows graduates to see and share additional profile information. To log in using email, please use the preferred email address on file with the Alumnae Office. If you are unsure if your email address is up to date with the school, please contact us.
Contact Director of Alumnae Relations Suzie Koones Egan '79 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who can access and use the Georgetown Visitation mobile alumnae community?
- How do I get Graduway's Visi alumnae app on my mobile device?
- How do I log in once I’ve downloaded the app?
- What does it mean when it says my information is under review?
- Can I edit or hide my personal information displayed in the app?
- How do I change or update my contact information through the app?
- How do I search for people using the directory?
- How do I connect using my LinkedIn account?