Alumnae are the very core of the Visitation family. Like all families, we want you to stay in touch—and the Visitation online alumnae community makes this easier and quicker than ever! Please log in at right.
You do NOT need a password to:
- Discover what’s happening back on campus. Check news items and calendars that are updated throughout the year.
- Register for Reunion online.
- Make a gift to the Visitation Fund online. Alumnae support is vital to Visitation; online giving is fast and easy for your convenience.
A password (to protect your privacy) is required to:
- Contact a classmate—or even your entire class! You may search for fellow alumnae by graduation year, state, city or even profession.
- Share your news—whatever it may be—a birth, marriage, promotion, or move—in a Class Note. Post a Class Note to network for a new job—or to invite alumnae to apply for a job in your firm.
- Manage your Alumnae Record online! Update your address, email, name, job change, career path, or family news right here.
Questions? Please contact Nathalie Bergin Sullivan '71, Director of Alumnae Relations at email@example.com or at 202-337-3350, x2284 or Billie McSeveney, Director of Communications at 202-337-3350, x2514 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .