Georgetown Visitation provides its students with a top-notch education, molding them into women of faith, vision, and purpose who are prepared for the many challenges of today's rapidly changing world.
But students' tuition does not fully cover the cost of their education; for each girl, this discrepancy is about $3,500. Your gifts to the Visitation Fund, the school's annual fund, help close this gap and help us continue shaping lives and building bright futures.
Gifts to The Visitation Fund Help the School:
- offer a broad, innovative, and enriching education both in and outside the classroom
- supplement salaries so that we can attract and retain outstanding teachers
- provide over $2 million in financial aid to qualified, deserving applicants each year
- minimize tuition increases
- care for and sustain our beautiful, historic campus
- support the Sisters, so that they we can continue to share in the spiritual gifts they provide.
All members of the community are urged to contribute to the Visitation Fund annually. The monies raised directly impact every student's education and form a vital part of the school's operating budget.
If you are ready to make a gift, please visit our online giving page; to learn more about other ways of giving, please click here.
For more information, please contact Advancement Director Nathalie Bergin Sullivan '71 at 202.337.3350, ext. 2284 or email@example.com.