Thank you for a great Reunion 2017!
Fifteen classes return to campus to celebrate their Reunions each April. This special weekend is full of activities and chances to renew friendships and make new ones, to reminisce and to create new memories, and to spend time back in the place that helped them become women of faith, vision, and purpose.
SAVE THE DATE - We look forward to seeing the Classes ending in 3s and 8s back on campus April 27 - 29, 2018!
TENTATIVE REUNION 2018 SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, APRIL 27
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Explore Campus – meet with our School Archivist or take a podcast campus tour
- 6:00-8:00 p.m. - Reunion Kick-off Happy Hour under the tent in the Quad with food, faculty, and DJ.
- Open to all alumnae, including non-reunion classes. Guests welcome.
- 8:00-10:00 p.m. - Individual Class Parties
SATURDAY, APRIL 28
- 10:00 a.m. - Salesian Prayer and Reflections with Mother Mary Berchmans and Olivia Wills Kane ‘85, Director of the St. Jane de Chantal Salesian Center
- 11 a.m. - Archive Treasures and the Stories They Tell: presentation of select items from the archives by Sr. Mada-anne Gell, Monastery Archivist and Dr. Susan Nalezyty, School Archivist
- 12 p.m. - Alumnae Luncheon & Awards Ceremony
- 6:30 p.m. - Elegant Evening Cocktail Buffet including class pictures! Guests welcome.
SUNDAY, APRIL 29
- 10 a.m. - Mass and Light Brunch for alumnae and families.
highest reunion class
Class of 1957
Class of 2007
Class of 1972,
highest class giving